Back to school!!!

November 11, 2008

Taysa's glasses

November 7, 2008
Taysa has been getting headaches quite regularly, so we decided to start with the easiest thing, to get her eyes checked. On Halloween, she went to the eye doctor. Who knew you could do so well in school and not actually be able to see the board? Taysa could barely read any of the letters on the chart. Obviously she needed glasses. Sitting there in the doctors office she tells me, "I think my 3rd grade teacher always wrote really small because I could never see the board." Right then I felt about an inch tall. She needed glasses long ago and I had no idea. Well, she can now see and things are much better. She was really worried in the beginning about wearing glasses. She was afraid she would be made fun of. When we first picked up her glasses she kept saying, "Wow!!! I can actually see. I didn't know things looked like this." Now, she could care less what anyone has to say about it. She loves her glasses because she can see.

The new improved Taysa!

Brooklyn and Cloe decided they had to have a picture with Taysa.

5 comments:

Mandee said...

They are so cute! We can show her pictures of my first glasses and that will make her feel much better! I still remember looking out the window after getting my first glasses and thinking "Wow, the trees have leaves."

P3 said...

Ah, how cute!!! She looks a litte like matt in that picture. Your girls are all cuties! And good thing she can see now, she'll be so much happier!

frosty said...

She looks very grown up. The boys will love it!

Josi said...

Taysa looks very cute in her glasses! Witney had to get glasses last year after failing two vision tests at school. Otherwise, I would have never known she needed glasses either, cuz she never complained!

Sarah said...

Taysa is so cute. I love her big smile!