Back to school!!!

November 9, 2008

Hogle Zoo!!!

October 3, 2008
I think the girls would tell you the best part of this day was our stop at Build A Bear Workshop. Grandma spoiled them here and I forgot to get any pictures. Then on we went to Hogle Zoo. We had so much fun walking around checking out all the animals. Taysa went crazy with the camera, taking pictures of every animal she could find. I'm surprised my camera has any room left on it. We spent hours wandering around until the sky turned black and it started to sprinkle. So we headed to the car. Just as we got inside the rain began. Perfect timing.


The girls with grandma watching the giraffes.

Here we are at the Tiger Venue. This tiger swam back and forth in front of this window. Just after I snapped this picture, the tiger stopped, turned and looked right into Taysa's face. I can't believe I missed the picture. It was so cool. I think it scared Taysa half to death.




The girls enjoying their ice cream with grandma.


Here are the girls watching the bears.

No comments: