Back to school!!!

November 16, 2008

Christmas Dresses

Every year around Christmas time I always buy the girls a new dress which we call their Christmas dress. Today they all decided it was time to start wearing them to church, so I had to get a picture of them all. I let the girls pick them out online, but with the direction that they all had to somewhat match. I did this so I could use them for pictures later. I think they did a pretty good job of accomplishing it, except Taysa still needs a new pair of black church shoes, so she wore her black boots instead. I love Cloe standing there with her hands on her hips!

2 comments:

annilee said...

So cute Shireen! I love the dresses! I could of used a couple more girls, because I love all things girly!!!

Sarah said...

The girls are so cute in the dresses! They did a great job picking their dresses. Too cute!