Back to school!!!

January 7, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

December 25, 2008
We had such a fun Christmas. The kids were so excited. Taysa especially. She could not go to sleep on Christmas Eve, she was still awake at 11:00pm. We got a lot of fun stuff this year. Santa brought us a Wii, which has been so much fun. We all like to play it. The girls all got pet shops, lip gloss, clothes, games, coloring stuff, movies, cds, etc.....We hope you all had a very merry Christmas too!


Christmas night playing the High School Musical Sing It game on the wii. Even Matt was singing.

Matt and Brooklyn boxing. Notice the picture of Brooklyn standing victoriously as she knocked her dad out and won!!!

Taysa and Brooklyn boxing. Taysa was pretty good too, she knocked me out and won. Boxing sure does make you tired and sore.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Where are the pictures of you boxing? :)

Josi said...

My girls do not sleep at all on Christmas eve either! Too much excitement. Btw, I love the picture of your girls in your header! Too cute!

Lynette said...

What fun...Randon keeps begging for a Wii...I really LOVE the boxing...totally laugh my head off but I just can't justify two gaming systems...maybe we'll just have to come visit and play yours...ha ha...

I haven't checked out blogs for a while so it was a real treat to read up on your family...so fun.