Back to school!!!

June 16, 2008

The Park

On Friday June 13th the girls went to the park with grandma and all their cousins. The kids had so much fun playing together. My girls are so lucky to live this close to their cousins and actually be friends with each other.

Even Great Grandma DaBell and Max came.






























The kids decided they all needed a turn on the cool swing!



















Here they are trying to make themselves sick by spinning around and around!!!

















3 comments:

Mandee said...

Those are great pictures! I need some copies!

Fuhrimans said...

Shireen,
I came across Marci's blog and found a link to yours. I haven't talked to you in what- 10 years? I guess not since you guys got married and I wasn't living with Marci and Michelle. Your family is cute. Our kids are about the same age. Glad life has moved on from those good old days in Logan! I would love to hear from you.

Josi said...

Hi Shireen
I noticed your website when I was looking at your Facebook page. Your blog is really cute. Much better looking than mine, but feel free to check it out. jeffandjosi.blogspot.com Your girls are so adorable!