Back to school!!!

June 12, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

B. Roger Haderlie March 18, 1944 - March 14, 2007


Freedom, Wyoming. Isn't this absolutely beautiful? This is where my dad, grandpa, great grandparents, etc... are buried. We went there the Saturday before Memorial day and had a great day. We met my sister and her family there and had lunch with my aunt and uncle who live there in Freedom. Thanks aunt Annette and uncle Cordell for being such great hosts and taking care of us. The kids played and explored the cemetery. We had a great day remembering those we love and have lost.

2 comments:

Mandee said...

I am so excited you have joined the blogging world! Even though you live close I don't feel like I know what is going on with your family. I love blogging, it is a great way to keep caught up on every one!

P3 said...

Yeah, Shireen, so glad you have a blog now! It looks great. And those pictures of your girls - beautiful. Cloe looks so grown up :)