Back to school!!!

June 29, 2010

Cloe's 4th birthday!

Wow! Cloe turned 4 today...I can't believe my baby is 4! We had a birthday party at aunt Michelle's house a few days before her birthday because Cloe shares her birthday with Grandma Karen, what a lucky girl.


Cloe with all her cousins opening her presents...the kids favorite part of any birthday party.


Cloe and grandma blowing out their candles.


After dad died I realized how important it is to take as many pictures with family as possible. A few days earlier I realized we didn't have very many pictures of our kids with their grandparents so we decided to take a few.


Cloe on her real birthday. All she wanted for her birthday was a new swimsuit and a kitty webkinz. She got those and a few other things...I love it when they are so easy to satisfy. Happy birthday to my baby!

No comments: