Back to school!!!

July 24, 2010

Blue Angels airshow

The Blue Angels came to Idaho Falls and put on one heck of an airshow. We weren't going to go but at the last minute we decided we would. Matt's friend, Jordan, lives right across the street from the runway so we went to his house to watch. I am so glad we went, the girls loooooved it. When I was a kid my dad took me and my brother, Tracy, to see the Blue Angels in Sacramento. I remember it was the coolest thing I had ever seen as a kid, it was still cool now.


Take off...here we go!












Landing

The next day they did another show in IF and we realized we could see it from our backyard. The girls laid on the tramp and watched some of it, the only thing that was missing was the sound...that was Taysa's favorite part.

No comments: