Back to school!!!

May 23, 2010

Blogging!!!

I am so totally behind on blogging! Life has been so crazy and I haven't had two seconds to think about it. Since my last post in March we have done many fun things which I will post about later...things like a weekend to Logan to an Aggie Gymnastics meet, Easter, riding the new 4 wheeler, Taysa's 5th grade music program, Brooklyn's 1st grade talent show, the girls dance recital, Maggie's Temple sealing, Brooklyn's soccer games, Brooklyn's 1st grade music program, the girls dance competition at Lagoon, having cousins spend the night, Brooklyn getting poked in the eye at school which caused a scratch on her pupil, and snow in May!

MAKE OVERS!
My girls love to give each other make overs...it's one of their very favorite things to do. So I couldn't resist taking these cute pictures. At least they like to spend time together doing something right?




1 comment:

Melissa said...

I sure hope brooklyns eye got better. Poor kid. She has my utmost sympathy!