Back to school!!!

October 11, 2009

Boogers and the Porta Potty

The girls and I took a trip to Logan this past weekend. We went to see my best friend, Sarah, who is in town from Virginia. While we were there, I had a good family friend, Terry Barnes, take pictures of my girls up Logan canyon. {Thanks Terry for all the fun and for taking pictures.} We had lots of fun hiking on trails and finding beautiful spots to stop and take pictures. It was a little cold and windy but we had a good time. On one of our stops, Brooklyn had to go to the bathroom. There was a set of restrooms right by where we parked so I took her in. When I opened the door and she saw the little porta potty she proceeded to freak out saying, "I don't have to go anymore! You can't make me!" I finally convinced her she would be okay and that I would hold onto her and not let her fall in. We then got back into the car and started driving. All of the sudden Brooklyn says to us all, "I'd rather eat my BOOGERS than use a PORTY POTTY again!!!" We all died laughing. That is such a "Brooklyn" thing to say! I love you crazy Brookie!

2 comments:

Mandee said...

I am laughing so hard right now! Brooklyn is hilarious!

Kim said...

Kids say the funniest things...that is hysterical. We hope you are all doing well.