Back to school!!!

March 14, 2009

I Miss You Dad!

Today it has been two years since my dad passed away. What a long two years. Over the years I have experienced every emotion imaginable to me. I have gone through the lowest, saddest, most difficult times; yet I have somehow, someway been able to pull through. To find happiness and joy and be grateful for the time I had with him. I have remembered all the fun, happy, good times we shared. The times that you seem to look past everyday until you lose that special person. I think of him often and not a day goes by that I don't miss him with everything that is in me. What I wouldn't give to have just one more day with him, to see his smiling face, and feel his arms around me, to hear him laugh and hear him say, "I love you sis"!

I miss you dad and I will remember you always! I Love You!

Love, Shireen

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a neat video. Looking at his younger pictures reminds me a lot of Thad. How are you feeling? I hope things are going well. I know what you mean about missing them every day. Especially when you have been going through your health problems. He is still around...just in a different way.