Back to school!!!

September 20, 2008

First Day of School!!!

August 14, 2008
It's here!!! The first day of school is finally here! Taysa was so excited to start the 4th grade and Brooklyn could hardly wait to start Kindergarten. I was very nervous for Brooklyn, because she is/was so shy. On the first day we drove Taysa to school and dropped her off and on the way to Brooklyn's school she said to me, "Mom, I've made a decision. You can just leave me there, don't walk me in." I was completely floored. This coming from Brooklyn who never wants to leave my side. She did great the first day and every day since then.












Cloe decided it was her turn for a picture with her backpack. The girls were very good sports to get their picture taken with her. She was really sad when they went to school without her.












Here is Brooklyn getting on the bus for the first time and getting off at home. She was so excited to finally get to ride the bus.

No comments: